4 meals over 1,900 calories
The Center for Science in the Public Interest is out with its X-Treme Eating Honors
Award: Least Original Breakfast
Fun Fact: It's like eating four McDonald's Sausage McMuffins drizzled with 2 tablespoons of syrup
Award: Worst Visceral Effects
Fun Fact: It's like eating 3 Chili's sirloin steak dinners plus three orders of loaded mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli
Buffalo Wild Wings
(BWLD) Cheese Curd Bacon Burger with Fries
Saturated Fat: 53g
Sodium: 4,700 mg
Award: Worst Cheese in a leading role
Fun Fact: It's like eating roughly five Burger King Bacon Double Cheeseburgers
Award: Worst Adapted Pasta
Fun Fact: It's like eating a Pizza Hut Meat Lover's Personal Pan Pizza... If you top the pizza with three cups of pasta and a cup of heavy cream.
60 Second Tips onTheStreet:
- 60 Second Tips: Navigating Financial Aid
- 60 Second Tips: Questions to Ask Before Marriage
- 60 Second Tips: Do You Need Long Term Care Insurance?
- 60 Second Tips: How to Re-Enter the Workforce as a Retiree
- 60 Second Tips: Best Return on Your College Investment
This article was written by a staff member of TheStreet.