Here's everything you need to know before Wednesday's opening bell:
- Google (GOOGL - Get Report) faces a record $5 billion fine from the EU.
- Texas Instruments (TI - Get Report) CEO Brian Crutcher resigned for 'code of conduct' violations.
- Walmart (WMT - Get Report) has reportedly considered launching a subscription streaming video service.
- Investors will digest earnings from Morgan Stanley (MS - Get Report) , IBM (IBM - Get Report) and more.
- U.S. stock futures suggested a flattish start.