Here's everything you need to know before Thursday's opening bell:
- Donald Trump's top economic adviser said Trump was "not retreating" in his approach to trade with China.
- Amazon (AMZN - Get Report) rolled out a program that lets entrepreneurs around the country launch businesses that deliver Amazon packages.
- Walmart (WMT - Get Report) has begun testing a "a new experience"that allows customers to take a virtual tour of a curated apartment showcasing nearly 70 items.
- Chipotle (CMG - Get Report) will close up to 65 stores.
- U.S. stock futures rose slightly.