Here is your daily earnings round-up:
1. Shares in Germany's biggest airline Deutsche Lufthansa AG ( (DLAKY) ) lost altitude after third quarter net profit fell 17% year-on-year to €1.18 billion ($1.39 billion) and despite beating analysts' earnings forecasts and providing a bullish outlook for the rest of the year.
2. Coca-Cola Co. ( (KO) - Get Report ) reported better-than-feared third-quarter earnings on Wednesday, Oct. 25, as the beverage company continues to reinvent itself for more health-focused consumers.
4. Share in Gucci-owner Kering SA ( (PPRUF) ) leapt more than 7% after the French luxury house reported third quarter revenues of €3.93 billion ($4.62 billion), up 28.4% year-on-year excluding currency movements and 8.5% ahead of analyst consensus.
5. French carmaker Peugeot SA's ( (PUGOY) ) shares went into reverse falling almost 2% in early trading after its owner Groupe PSA said revenues grew 31.4% to €15 billion ($17.6 billion), after it included Opel-Vauxhall sales for the first time, but warned of slowing growth in China.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Big Food Has Some Big Problems: Former Pepsi CEO
- Dylan Ratigan's Company Can Help You Get Off the Grid
- VZ Wireless Chief Network Officer: The U.S. Needs More Women in Tech to Succeed
- Video: America's Love for Pumpkins by the Numbers