Did you forget to check those nine notifications before you hopped on the train? Here's everything you need to prepare to close out this week of trading during your morning commute:
3. Bitcoin prices experienced a slight 11% drop after yesterday's record highs.
4. Britain and the EU reached a deal to settle the Brexit divorce bill, which will allow further negotiations.
5. Futures point higher ahead of the November jobs report.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Uncle Sam Wants His Piece of Your Bitcoin
- These Big Technology Names Are Part of an Impact Investing ETF
- P.F. Chang's May Become a Public Company Again: CEO
- Ron Paul: Stock Market Could Crater 50%