Stocks were mixed in intraday trading on Thursday, Jan. 21, which follows the inauguration of President Joe Biden.
Investors are paying close attention to the economy, and Biden's COVID-19 response--which includes both his proposed stimulus package and the vaccine rollout.
So, what is Jim Cramer watching in the markets during Biden's first full day as POTUS?
"The previous president was ahistorical in nature," Cramer said, adding that the Biden administration will "rely on history and how we’ve done it right."
Watch: Inauguration Day 2021
- President Joe Biden’s Inaugural Address: Watch
- Watch: Joe Biden Becomes 46th President of the United States
- Watch: Vice President Kamala Harris Takes Oath of Office
- Inauguration Day: What Jim Cramer Is Watching
- Watch: President Trump Delivers Farewell Address on Eve of Biden’s Inauguration
- Jim Cramer: What Biden Executive Orders Could Mean for EV