Like it or not, we all grow old someday.
When you are of that age, you probably want to retire from your work and spend the rest of your life in the nicest way possible, right?
For that, the place you choose to spend your retirement days is really crucial.
You don't want to end up in those places where you have to struggle for things like healthcare, transportation, walkability, cost of living, etc.
So, how do you find those places that suits your lifestyle?
Well, a retirement blog -Topretirements.com - came up with a list of top ten cities or towns to retire in, based on a community-sourced reviews of hundreds of retirement communities.
The list was made looking into various aspects such as taxes, recreation and culture, cost of living, climate, and more.
Two places from Arizona and South Carolina made it to the list.
Want to guess which other places made the list?
Watch the video above to find out more.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Jim Cramer With 5 Answers to Wall Street's Biggest Coronavirus Questions
- Jim Cramer on Stocks to Sell While the Market Is Volatile
- Here's How the Coronavirus Could Impact Sports-Related Revenues
- Will Travel and Tourism Recover From Coronavirus?
- Women’s History Month: Wall Street Women In History: Meet the First Female Stockbroker
- TurboTax Webinar: How to Track Your Tax Refund
- TheStreet Explains: What Is the Fed Funds Rate?
- Retirement Daily: Don’t Retire With Debt: It’s Bad for Your Well-Being