Nowadays, it's hard to go down the street with out facing the beckoning call of the Starbucks (SBUX) siren.
Our caffeine needs aren't going anywhere, and that was made clear in the coffee giant's most recent earnings report.
- Starbucks Stock: Strategies for the Near-Term and Longer-Term
- Starbucks Rewards? How to Play the Stock's Attractive Technical Setup Now
- TheStreet Archives: Dunkin Donuts CEO Reveals the Future of Coffee
Starbucks' days as a growth stock may be behind it, but with its reputation as a high value stock, it's unlikely that investor interest will wane.
Now that we've talked the ticker, what about the company? Sit back with that pumpkin spiced latte (we don't judge here) and take a trip back to when finding a Starbucks every block wasn't a given. As it turns out, building a coffee powerhouse is a tall order.
Watch the video above to learn more about Starbucks and check out more of TheStreet's series Behind the Label:
- Shopping for History: A Macy's Timeline
- From 'The Golden Rule' to a Struggling Retailer: J.C.Penney Timeline
- Behind the Sparkle: Thank Tiffany for That Wedding Ring
- Behind the Flannel: The History of Abercrombie & Fitch
- Behind the Smile: Inside Walmart