Now that Netflix has become the bread and butter of binge watching, despite Wall Street's muted reaction to its recent quarter, we took a look at how the streaming service evolved from the Blockbuster (RIP) of the digital age to the original content producing powerhouse that it is today.
Interested in more Behind the Label?
- How Did Intel Get Its Name? Hint: Two Words Blend to Create It
- Chinese Electric Car Company: NIO
- Curious About the History of Salesforce? Here's What Investors Should Know
- Tesla: 15 Years of Automotive History
- Behind the Smile: Inside Walmart
- Shopping for History: A Macy's Timeline
- How Alibaba Got to Where It Is Today
- From a Dorm to Silicon Valley: A History of Facebook
- Behind the Stream: A History of Roku