Verizon Communications (VZ) - Get Report reported earnings this week. The telecommunications giant earned $1.12 a share on an adjusted basis in the fourth quarter, topping analysts' estimates by 3 cents, as revenue of $34.3 billion came in slightly below forecasts.
The global technology company gained cult like status for its commercial starring 'test man' and his now famous line "Can you hear me now?" Watch more to learn more about the innovative company leading the 5G revolution.
- Connecting the Future: Inside the History of Qualcomm
- Tesla: 15 Years of Automotive History
- How Did Intel Get Its Name? Hint: Two Words Blend to Create It
- Chinese Electric Car Company: NIO
- Curious About the History of Salesforce? Here's What Investors Should Know
- Behind the Cutting Edge Technology: The History of Amgen
- Behind the Smile: Inside Walmart
- Shopping for History: A Macy's Timeline
- How Alibaba Got to Where It Is Today
- From a Dorm to Silicon Valley: A History of Facebook
- Behind the Stream: A History of Roku
Score a Touchdown with Jim Cramer's Big Game Special
Get access to the best stock picks in Jim Cramer's investment portfolio by executing a two-minute drill on our Big Game Special on Action Alerts PLUS, Jim's VIP club for investors. Sign up now through Feb. 4 and receive 58% off of the normal subscription price. Now that's a real touchdown!