While you may not have graced its hallowed halls of household goods since you furnished your first apartment, it's hard to look at that waffle iron you don't need without thinking of Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY - Get Report) .
The home retailer recently posted stronger-than-expected first-quarter earnings for 2019 but cautioned that its full-year profit will be at the lower end of previous guidance.
Watch the video above to learn more about Bed Bath & Beyond and check out more of TheStreet's series Behind the Label:
- Shopping for History: A Macy's Timeline
- From 'The Golden Rule' to a Struggling Retailer: J.C.Penney Timeline
- Behind the Sparkle: Thank Tiffany for That Wedding Ring
- Behind the Flannel: The History of Abercrombie & Fitch
- Behind the Smile: Inside Walmart
Correction: This video has been updated to accurately identify the location where Harmon stores originated.