"After such a wild economy and market in 2020 it’ll be hard to top all of the ups/downs. It is going to be a challenge for some of the better names to continue moving upward," says Real Money contributor Bob Lang.
Lang reveals which companies he is placing bearish bets on.
Need a quick recap of what being "bearish" means in investor lingo?
Bearish describes an investor’s belief that a particular security, a sector, the entire stock market, or a nation’s economy is expected to decline. An investor will profit from a bear position, or short position, if the price falls but if the price rises their losses can be limitless as prices can keep rising.
Watch the video above for more.
More 2021 Best Stocks' Videos:
- Dividend Stocks to Watch in 2021
- 5 Industrial Stocks to Watch in 2021
- Expedia and JetBlue Are Among Some of the Best Travel Stocks for 2021
- #BestEnergyStocks to Watch In 2021
- #BestGamingStocks to Watch In 2021
- Three Stocks Under $10 for 2021
- The Best Retail Stocks for 2021 Are Names That Might Surprise You