President Donald Trump is set to tap Anthony Scaramucci, a former hedge fund manager, as his new communications director, according to the New York Times.
Scaramucci sat down with TheStreet's Tracy Byrnes last month and spoke on how the Trump administration and the White House in general deals with scandals.
Read More: Hedge Funder Scaramucci Lands Job in White House; Sean Spicer Quits
Watch More with TheStreet:
- From Catalogs to Catastrophe: A Sears Timeline
- Could Horse Meat Be on the Menu in the U.S. Soon?
- 60 Second Tips: Best Return on Your College Investment
- Millennials Are Making This Huge Mistake When Buying a Home, Say HGTV's 'Property Brothers'
- Carly Fiorina's Advice to Young Women: Don't Let Other People Define You
- Game of Numbers: Do You Have Any Idea How Big Game of Thrones Has Become?
Editors' Note: This article was originally published on June 13, 2017.
This article was written by a staff member of TheStreet.