In this retirement roundtable, Robert Powell, Tracy Byrnes and their guests discuss the pivotal ages in retirement.
In this clip, hear what you need to know and to at age 55 and 59 1/2. To start, you can finally take money our of your IRA accounts, penalty-free.
Even better, if you turn 55 in the year you leave you job, you can start to dip into your 401(k) or 403(b) penalty-free as well.
So listen in as Powell and Byrnes along with Jeff Levine, CEO of BluePrint Wealth Alliance, and Douglas Boneparth, president of Bone Fide Wealth, discuss everything you need to know at every age of retirement.
- Retirement Is Complicated. It's never too early - or too late -- late to plan for and achieve your retirement goals . TheStreet's new premium subscription, Retirement Daily, will help you uncomplicate the world of retirement with the latest, news, research and analysis from TheStreet's "Mr. Retirement" Robert Powell and his team of experts. Learn more about Retirement Daily and get a free trial subscription.
For more great podcasts head over to TheStreetLive at SoundCloud.com:
- Will Smart Technologies Woo Millennials Back to Motorcycle Riding?
- Alpha Rising: Here's What You Need To Know About ETFs Today
- PayPal CEO Takes You Inside the Future of Mobile Payments
- Why You Should Care About the Italian Bond Crisis