President Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th President of the United States on Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021.
And now that we've gotten through the inauguration, what's next?
Real Money contributor Bob Lang breaks down which stocks to focus on post-inauguration, with infrastructure and healthcare names topping his list.
Lang joined Real Money’s Chris Versace and Action Alerts PLUS’s Jeff Marks as part of Investing in a Biden Presidency: TheStreet’s Inauguration Day Special. Our premium experts break down everything investors need to know about the incoming Biden administration. Watch the full conversation here.
Watch: Inauguration Day 2021
- President Joe Biden’s Inaugural Address: Watch
- Watch: Joe Biden Becomes 46th President of the United States
- Watch: Vice President Kamala Harris Takes Oath of Office
- Inauguration Day: What Jim Cramer Is Watching
- Watch: President Trump Delivers Farewell Address on Eve of Biden’s Inauguration
- Jim Cramer: What Biden Executive Orders Could Mean for EV