Tesla (TSLA) - Get Tesla Inc Report CEO Elon Musk accidentally shared his phone number with his 16.7 million followers via his personal Twitter (TWTR) - Get Twitter, Inc. Report account. But he's typical a little more tactful when making intentional announcements on Twitter.
And with his seemingly endless stream of ventures that includes SpaceX, The Boring Company and of course, Tesla, he never has a shortage of topics to talk about.
We took a look at some of Musk's biggest social media moments:
1. A First Look at the Hyperloop
Musk's Boring Company is taking a step to prove building inter-city high speed hyperloops is more than a pipe dream
2. His Fear of AI technology
Musk has repeatedly stressed his belief that artificial intelligence will be the best...or the worst thing for humanity. His strong opinion has launched numerous debates, including one with Facebook (FB) - Get Meta Platforms Inc. Class A Report CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
3. A sneak peek of the first SpaceX Spacesuit
Musk founded SpaceX in 2002 to promote space exploration and build a less expensive rocket.
4. The Birth of the Boring Company
Now that the Boring Company has begun making headway, it's hard to believe it was once just a tweet.
5. A plan to restore power to Puerto Rico
What began as a series of tweets sparked a conversation with Puerto Rico's governor and Tesla's involvement with the territory following destruction from Hurricane Maria.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- I Have Never Seen Anything Like Bitcoin : Investing Legend Jim Rogers
- Jim Cramer Is Focused on the Long-Term for Nucor - Video Exclusive
- Five of 2017's Biggest Tech Moments: Video
- Watch: Here Is Everything You Need to Know About the Stock Market in 2018
Editors' Pick: Originally published on October 31, 2017.