Here are 4 things to watch for as the executives testify about the Russia scandal:
1. How many Americans did the Russians Reach?
Facebook already revealed Russian-based operatives published around 80,000 posts on the site over a two year period. The posts on Facebook were seen by roughly 126 million Americans.
2. How Much Money Did the Russians Spend?
Google has stated that it discovered $4,700 worth of ads with suspicious ties to Russia.
3. How did the Russians Spread Their Message?
Alphabet's company also found 18 YouTube channels linked to Russian disinformation campaigns.
4. How Did They Hide Their Identity?
Twitter claimed it has found 2,752 accounts linked to Russian operatives. That is more than 10 times the number of accounts the company had previously told Congress existed.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Happy Halloween! What's Your State's Favorite Halloween Candy?
- Apple Might Be Worth $1 Trillion Very Soon
- Why Hershey's Century-Old Brands Still Resonate
- Why Winnebago Will Make a Ton of Money Off Millennials