Defense stocks are putting gains in the crosshairs, and experts on our monthly Trading Strategies roundtable like Lockheed Martin Corp. (LMT) - Get Report , Northrop Grumman Corp. (NOC) - Get Report and Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc. (KTOS) - Get Report in the space.
The iShares Dow Jones U.S. Aerospace & Defense ETF (ITA) - Get Report has added some 30% so far this year. "We've got the defense portion of the federal budget starting to rise. I think it's a really good opportunity for that group," John Eade, Argus Research's CEO and portfolio-strategies director, said during our November roundtable of top market watchers.
Eade joined Jim Cramer, Charles Schwab Chief Investment Strategist Liz Ann Sonders and Stocks Under $10 co-manager Stephen Guilfoyle on the roundtable. Tune in the see which defense stocks the panelists liked.
Click here to watch a replay of the full roundtable. Or, click below to read more of our special November Trading Strategies special report on how to play markets this month:
- Our full November Trading Strategies report
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Employers Can't Find Workers, So They're Making It Harder to Get a Job
- Parents Have No Clue How to Save For College
- ATM Fees Are Robbing You Blind: Here's How to Avoid Them
- Three Reasons Why the New York Federal Reserve Is So Important
This article was written by a staff member of TheStreet.