The Dodge Ram 1500 (FCAU - Get Report) won the North American Truck of the Year and Hyundai (HYMTF will happily hoist two pieces of hardware at its offices. Hyundai's Kona and Kona EV won the North American Utility of the Year award while the automaker's luxury division, Genesis, saw its G70 sedan win the North American Car of the Year award. Read the full story here and follow Bret Kenwell for more auto show coverage this week.
- CES 2019: The Future Is Here and it's a Walking Car
- Detroit Auto Show 2019: Most Expensive Unveilings
- Hyundai and This Automaker Are Big Winners at the Detroit Auto Show
- What Sells Cars Is Driver Image,' Says VW of American CEO
- The 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500 Is the Most Powerful Street-Legal Mustang Ever