M&M'S released it's brand new Super Bowl LII commercial.
Starring Danny DeVito in...well, you have to watch!
Let's just say it's a hat-tip to M&M'S commercials, since they often end with that iconic red M&M rising up through a pool of liquid chocolate.
- M&M'S, one of Mars Inc.'s most iconic brands, and #AlphaRising recently caught up with Berta De Pablos-Barbier, president of Mars Wrigley Confectionery U.S, at the super-fun M&M'S store in Times Square, NYC, to talk about how the company is addressing climate change and how everyone -- even their "spokescandies" -- can make a difference. Watch the video here. And be sure to subscribe to the #AlphaRising YouTube Channel.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Here's What Amazon HQ2 Means for a City's Real Estate Market
- 5 of the Biggest Losers From the New Tax Code
- Waste Management's Push to Zero Waste
- 2018 Super Bowl Ads: Pepsi Brings Back Cindy Crawford, Michael Jackson and More