Now that Spotify (SPOT - Get Report) has finally had it's IPO and opened at $165.90, there are more than a few things new investors will want to keep in mind before putting money behind the music-streaming service:
- Forty-four percent of Spotify's 159 million monthly active users use the service daily.
- Average daily usage among those users clocks in at 49 minutes.
- Seventy-two percent of users are under the age of 34.
- Premium subscriptions grew 46% to 71 million in 2017.
- Spotify aims for 92 to 96 million premium subscriptions by the end of 2018.
Will you be streaming the stock?