Here's everything you need to know before Thursday's opening bell:
- Renault (RNLSY) is reportedly pushing to merge with Nissan (NSANY) .
- CME Group (CME - Get Report) agreed to acquire U.K.-based trading platform NEX Group (NEXGY) for $5.5 billion.
- Facebook (FB - Get Report) said it was shutting down a product that allowed marketers to use outside data to target people on the site.
- Boeing (BA - Get Report) assured investors that it felt minimal damage from the WannaCry virus.
- U.S. stock futures pointed higher on the last trading day of a volatile quarter.