Here's everything you need to know before Monday's opening bell:
- Facebook's (FB - Get Report) Mark Zuckerberg will reportedly not appear before U.K. lawmakers.
- Novartis (NVS - Get Report) will exit its joint consumer healthcare venture with GlaxoSmithKline (GSK - Get Report) .
- Uber's self-driving car tests were suspended in Arizona.
- Deutsche Bank (DB - Get Report) is reportedly looking for a replacement for CEO John Cryan.
- U.S. stock futures rose following one of the strongest Wall Street rallies in 3 years.