Here's everything you need to know before Thursday's opening bell:
- Facebook's (FB) Mark Zuckerberg said he is open to both a congressional testimony and regulation.
- Meredith (MDP) plans to sell Time in the next 60 to 120 days.
- Starbucks (SBUX) plans to make its mobile-ordering app available to non-Starbucks Rewards members this month.
- President Trump is expected to announce new tariffs "targeting China's economic aggression."
- U.S. stock futures pointed to a lower open following yesterday's Fed decision to raise interest rates.