Here's everything you need to know before Friday's opening bell:
- Nike (NKE) brand president Trevor Edwards resigned for unspecified reasons.
- Broadcom (AVGO) topped earnings estimates for its fiscal first quarter.
- Former Qualcomm (QCOM) Chairman Paul Jacobs is reportedly exploring a bid for the chipmaker.
- Adobe posted adjusted profit of $1.55 a share on revenue of $2.08 billion.
- U.S. stock futures were mixed on reports of more White House turmoil.
Need more news? Check out our Morning Jolt Archives: