Here's everything you need to know before Wednesday's opening bell:
- Gary Cohn resigned after failing to convince Trump to reverse his tariff plans.
- Oprah sold some Weight Watchers (WTW) shares, but retained more than 75% of her stake in the company.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) recorded a $64.7 million tax charge for repatriation.
- A group of investors reportedly pulled out of a deal to buy the Weinstein Co. after discovering undisclosed debt.
- U.S. stock futures sunk on fears of an escalated global trade war.