Here's everything you need to know before Tuesday's opening bell:
- Nordstrom (JWN) rejected its founding family's $8.3 billion bid to take the company private.
- Smurfit Kappa (SMFKY) rejected a takeover offer from International Paper ip.
- Kobe Steel's (KBSTY) CEO will leave the company next month.
- McDonald's (MCD) Quarter Pounders with fresh beef will be available in 8 cities.
- U.S. stock futures rose and the Dow pointed toward a second straight day of gains.
Subscribe to TheStreet on Youtube and enjoy these Editor Picks!