Here's everything you need to know before Friday's opening bell:
- Beer makers, car manufacturers and mining companies expressed concern over President Trump's proposed steel and aluminum tariffs.
- REI will stop carrying Vista Outdoor (VSTO) products as Vista also sells firearms.
- Equifax (EFX) said an additional 2.4 million Americans were impacted by the data breach last year.
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) will buy fellow chipmaker Microsemi Corp (MSCC) for $68.78 a share.
- U.S. stock futures looked to extend yesterday's losses.
Subscribe to TheStreet on Youtube and enjoy these Editor Picks!