Here's everything you need to know before Thursday's opening bell:
- Walmart (WMT - Get Report) said it's raising its minimum age for firearm purchases to 21 and has removed both firearms and toys that look like assault rifles.
- Exxon Mobil XOM said it would exit some joint ventures with Russia's Rosneft.
- Spotify filed to go public.
- Best Buy (BBY - Get Report) plans to close all of its 250 mobile-phone stores in the U.S.
- U.S. stock futures suggested a rocky start following Wednesday's triple-digit decline.
Watch TheStreet's investing interviews on Youtube