Here's everything you need to know before Tuesday's opening bell:
- Comcast Corp. (CMCSA) bid nearly $31 Billion for Britain's Sky PLC. (SKYAY) .
- A national security panel is reportedly looking into Broadcom Ltd's (AVGO) plan to take over Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM) .
- Fitbit Inc. (FIT) tanked on an earnings miss.
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) jumped premarket after topping its earnings expectations and raising its outlook.
- U.S. stock futures pointed lower ahead of Jerome Powell's testimony.
Watch TheStreet's investing interviews on Youtube