Here's everything you need to know before Monday's opening bell:
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) said it received a $29 billion boost from the new tax law.
- Weighing in at just under 6 ounces, the Samsung (SSNLF) Galaxy S9 was unveiled at the Mobile World Congress.
- Weinstein Co. will file for bankruptcy protection.
- Delta (DAL) and United (UAL) announced that they are ending their respective Relationships with the NRA.
- U.S. stock futures looked to continue last week's global market rally.
Subscribe to TheStreet on Youtube and enjoy these Editor Picks!