Here's everything you need to know before Wednesday's opening bell:
- AT&T (T) plans to offer mobile 5G in a dozen cities, including parts of Dallas, Atlanta and Waco, Texas, by the end of 2018.
- 3M (MMM) agreed to pay Minnesota $850 million to settle a case alleging the company damaged natural resources and contaminated groundwater.
- GM (GM) proposed investing $2.8 billion into its loss-making South Korean operations over the next 10 years.
- The minutes from the Federal Reserve's January 31 meeting will be released at 2 p.m ET.
- U.S. stock futures traded lower as investors continued to eye the bond market.
Watch TheStreet's investing interviews on Youtube