Here's everything you need to know before Wednesday's opening bell:
- Chipotle (CMG - Get Report) shares jumped after hours after naming Taco Bell (YUM - Get Report) CEO Brian Niccol as its new chief executive.
- Credit Suisse (CS - Get Report) posted its third straight annual loss.
- Sam's Club (WMT - Get Report) will begin offering free shipping for "Plus" members on 95% of the items it sells online
- Netflix (NFLX - Get Report) signed a 5-year deal with American Horror Story producer Ryan Murphy.
- U.S. stock futures popped as investors expected key inflation data.