Here's everything you need to know before Tuesday's opening bell:
- Amazon (AMZN - Get Report) confirmed hundreds of corporate layoffs.
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC - Get Report) gained premarket on reports that Walgreens (WBA - Get Report) may buy the portion it doesn't already own.
- GM (GM - Get Report) will shutdown an underutilized plant in South Korea.
- Barnes & Noble (BNK) is reportedly laying off lead cashiers, digital leads and other experienced workers.
- U.S. stock futures were under pressure following Monday's strong gains.
Subscribe to TheStreet on Youtube and enjoy these Editor Picks!