Here's everything you need to know before Wednesday's opening bell:
- Disney (DIS) beat first quarter earnings forecasts, but missed on sales expectations.
- Snap (SNAP) jumped more than 23% premarket after beating quarterly earnings expectations for the first time.
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) CEO Steve Wynn resigned amid sexual misconduct allegations
- SpaceX's Falcon Heavy blasted off carrying a Tesla (TSLA) roadster.
- U.S. stock futures suggested a sharp decline at the start of trading.
Subscribe to TheStreet on Youtube and enjoy these Editor Picks!