Is the bull market finally topping out? Will Federal Reserve rate hikes kill the U.S. economy? Will President Trump's infrastructure plan come to pass -- and if so, which stocks will benefit?
- Tony Dwyer, chief investment strategist at Canaccord Genuity;
- Kristina Hooper, chief global market strategist at Invesco (IVZ) ;
- Jeff Marks, senior portfolio analyst for Action Alerts PLUS, Jim Cramer's charitable trust and club for investors;
- Liz Ann Sonders, chief investment strategist of Charles Schwab (SCHW) .
In the video above, listen to Marks and Hopper talk about the companies that will positively be affected by tax reform, regardless of market conditions.
And for more Trading Strategies, subscribe to our YouTube channel here:
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Here Is How the Markets May React Under Jerome Powell's Tenure at Fed
- Nvidia Is a Great Company, but It Might Not Be a Great Stock
- Leave Emotion Out of Trading Apple
- Wait, Google Was Almost Called What?