It's not often you get two powerhouses to sit down and discuss their investing strategies, hottest stocks picks, earnings, the economy and more. Investors of any age can learn from this powerful one hour conversation with TheStreet's Jim Cramer and Marc Chaikin of Chaikin Analytics.
In the video above, they discuss Amgen (AMGN) , which Chaikin actually was bearish on. Cramer noted that Chaikin knew that once the stock hit a level, it would go straight down once from there.
And it did. Find out what Chaikin saw to predict this.
Watch More of Cramer vs. Chaikin:
- Cramer vs. Chaikin: Amazon is 'the Ultimate Elephant Stock In the Room'
- Cramer vs. Chaikin: 'Leave Emotion Out of Trading Apple'
- Cramer vs. Chaikin: Here's Why JPMorgan Is a Better Bet Than Goldman
- Cramer vs. Chaikin: Here's What to Look for in Facebook's Earnings Release
- Cramer vs. Chaikin: Nvidia Is a Great Company, but It Might Not Be a Great Stock