Here's everything you need to know before Monday's opening bell:
- Broadcom (AVGO) is reportedly preparing to unveil a $120 billion offer for Qualcomm (QCOM) .
- Wells Fargo (WFC) fell premarket following Friday's Fed rebuke.
- Apple Music (AAPL) is reportedly near overtaking Spotify in U.S. paid subscribers.
- The Philadelphia Eagles beat the New England Patriots 41-33 to win Super Bowl LII.
- U.S. stock futures pointed sharply lower after Friday marked the sixth largest single-day Dow decline in history.