It's not often you get two powerhouses to sit down and discuss their investing strategies, hottest stocks picks, earnings, the economy and more. Investors of any age can learn from this powerful one hour conversation with TheStreet's Jim Cramer and Marc Chaikin of Chaikin Analytics.
In the video above, they tackle Lam Research (LRCX) . The company reported a great quarter but the stock is still down 13% over the last three months and this worries both of them. "It didn't take out the top and it broke down below support [on the chart]," says Chaiken.
Listen to Chaiken give his technical analysis on Lam and explain why it all makes him a little nervous.
Watch More of Cramer vs. Chaikin:
- Cramer vs. Chaikin: Amazon is 'the Ultimate Elephant Stock In the Room'
- Cramer vs. Chaikin: 'Leave Emotion Out of Trading Apple'
- Cramer vs. Chaikin: Here's Why JPMorgan Is a Better Bet Than Goldman
- Cramer vs. Chaikin: Here's What to Look for in Facebook's Earnings Release
- Cramer vs. Chaikin: Nvidia Is a Great Company, but It Might Not Be a Great Stock