It's not often you get two powerhouses to sit down and discuss their investing strategies, hottest stocks picks, earnings, the economy and more. Investors of any age can learn from this powerful one hour conversation with TheStreet's Jim Cramer and Marc Chaikin of Chaikin Analytics.
In this excerpt they tackle General Electric (GE - Get Report) . The stock is down a whopping 43% over the last year, but Chaiken thinks that if it gets kicked out of the Dow, that would actually be a great thing for shareholders.
They also discuss how the company is starting to look like an oil stock company. Good thing or bad? Listen in!
Watch More of Cramer vs. Chaikin:
- Cramer vs. Chaikin: Amazon is 'the Ultimate Elephant Stock In the Room'
- Cramer vs. Chaikin: 'Leave Emotion Out of Trading Apple'
- Cramer vs. Chaikin: Here's Why JPMorgan Is a Better Bet Than Goldman
- Cramer vs. Chaikin: Here's What to Look for in Facebook's Earnings Release
- Cramer vs. Chaikin: Nvidia Is a Great Company, but It Might Not Be a Great Stock
Editors' Pick: Originally Published on February 2, 2018.