Is the bull market finally topping out? Will Federal Reserve rate hikes kill the U.S. economy? Will President Trump's infrastructure plan come to pass -- and if so, which stocks will benefit?
- Tony Dwyer, chief investment strategist at Canaccord Genuity;
- Kristina Hooper, chief global market strategist at Invesco (IVZ) ;
- Jeff Marks, senior portfolio analyst for Action Alerts PLUS, Jim Cramer's charitable trust and club for investors;
- Liz Ann Sonders, chief investment strategist of Charles Schwab (SCHW) .
In the video above, listen to Hooper talk about why it's good to be an active manager these days.
And for more Trading Strategies, subscribe to our YouTube channel here:
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Here Is How the Markets May React Under Jerome Powell's Tenure at Fed
- Nvidia Is a Great Company, but It Might Not Be a Great Stock
- Leave Emotion Out of Trading Apple
- Wait, Google Was Almost Called What?