Here's everything you need to know before Monday's opening bell:
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering nationalizing the 5G network.
- Sanofi (SNY) reached an agreement to buy Belgian biotech company Ablynx (ABLX) .
- Hackers stole $530 million in cryptocurrency from the Coincheck exchange.
- Investors inspect earnings from Amazon (AMZN) , Apple (AAPL) , Microsoft (MSFT) and more later this week.
- U.S. stock futures pointed lower as bond yields jumped to multiyear highs.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Thinking a $1,000 Tax Law Fueled Employee Bonus Will Grow the Economy Is Dumb
- 5 of the Hottest Items Sold by Outdoor Brands
- Panera Bread Founder Ron Shaich: How to Battle Activist Investors
- Here's What to Do With Your Bitcoin Once You Die