Here's everything you need to know before Monday's opening bell:
- Sanofi (SNY) reached an agreement to buy Hemophilia drugmaker Bioverativ (BIVV)
- Billionaires Carl Icahn and Darwin Deason teamed up to encourage a sale of Xerox (XRX) .
- Amazon (AMZN) Go, a cashier-free convenience store concept, opens its doors today.
- Investors expect earnings from Halliburton (HAL) , Netflix (NFLX) and TD Ameritrade (AMTD) .
- U.S. stock futures pointed lower as investors weigh the impact of a federal government shutdown.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- ADT CEO: Here's How We'll Compete With Nest and Amazon
- Women Control Over 50% of Household Wealth, Says Schwab's Liz Ann Sonders
- The World Is Going Cashless - Gerald Celente
- 60 Seconds: Here's How Your Paycheck Will Change Thanks to the New Tax Law
Want more of the biggest morning headlines? Check out the Morning Jolt!