Here's everything you need to know before Thursday's opening bell:
- Apple (AAPL - Get Report) said its overall contribution to the U.S. economy will top $350 billion over the next five years.
- Tesla (TSLA - Get Report) rallies on glowing Model 3 reviews.
- China's economy grew by 6.9% in the final 3 months of 2017, faster than expected.
- Verizon (VZ - Get Report) said the tax law allowed it to book a gain of nearly $17 billion in its 4th quarter earnings.
- U.S. stock futures suggested a lower open following another record-setting day.
Watch More with TheStreet: