Here's everything you need to know before Tuesday's opening bell:
- U.S. lawmakers urge AT&T (T) to cut commercial ties with Chinese phone maker Huawei.
- BP (BP) expects to record a $1.7 billion post-tax charge for claims associated with the 2010 Deepwater Horizon spill.
- Fiat Chrysler (FCAU) said it has no intentions to sell its Jeep brand.
- Investors expect earnings from Citigroup (C) , CSX (CSX) and UnitedHealth (UNH) .
- U.S. stock futures soared, pointing toward Dow 26,000
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Rich Dad Author Says The Next Financial Crash Will be Like an 'Avalanche'
- Here's How Much Gold Was Used for 2018 Winter Games Medals (It's Not Much)
- Alfa Romeo's Giulia Takes Center Stage at the Detroit Auto Show
- This Is the One Number You Need to Know to Rescue Your Retirement