Let's face it, CEOs have so many daily decisions to make that sometimes picking out something to wear in the morning can be appear to be downright arduous.
So it's no surprise that so many successful people have surrendered that decision and just chose the same thing everyday.
Take Albert Einstein. He wore the same grey suit all the time. Johnny Cash was know as "The Man in Black" because that's all he wore. Even the world's great fashion designers have created signature styles and just stick with them:
- Michael Kors, founder of the company in his name ( (KORS) ), wears a black t-shirt, blazer and jeans.
- Karl Lagerfield, the head designer and creative director at Chanel also wears a black suit, black sunglasses and gloves every time we see him
So watch our video of the CEOs that often wear the same thing and let us know (@tracybyrnes) if there are others we missed and if you do too.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- How to Play Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies in 2018
- Here's How a Crash in Bitcoin Price Could Tank the Stock Market
- CES 2018: 5 Things to Know (AI, 5G, Smart Cars, Future of Video, Reimagining TV)
- Here Are the Dumbest Things That Could Happen on Wall Street in 2018