Bitcoin continues to plunge Thursday to its lowest levels since early December. Some investors are no doubt wondering if Bitcoin is just a fad that will eventually phase out. How is the Federal Reserve viewing cryptocurrency and Bitcoin? And why is intrinsic value so important for your investing strategy? Watch the video to find out!
TheStreet's Scott Gamm hosted our monthly Trading Strategies roundtable of experts, including:
- Danielle DiMartino Booth, former Federal Reserve adviser and author of Fed Up: An Insider's Take on Why the Federal Reserve is Bad for America.
- Stephen Guilfoyle, co-manager of TheStreet's Stocks Under $10 model portfolio, author of our daily Market Recon column and a former New York Stock Exchange floor trader.
- Jeff Marks, senior portfolio analyst, Jim Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS charitable portfolio and club for investors.
- Gabriela Santos, global market strategist, J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
- Trading Strategies Experts' Thoughts On 2017 and What To Expect This Year
- Rich Dad Author Says The Next Financial Crash Will be Like an 'Avalanche'
- Here's How Much Gold Was Used for 2018 Winter Games Medals (It's Not Much)
- Alfa Romeo's Giulia Takes Center Stage at the Detroit Auto Show
- This Is the One Number You Need to Know to Rescue Your Retirement