Amazon's (AMZN) Alexa-controlled Echo speaker, now in its second generation, has even more music smart-home and digital-assistant capabilities.
The wireless speaker not only can play music, but it can help you shop online and even order a cab.
And there's more. So check out our video above for all the surprising things the Echo can now do.
The entire Echo Family was on its list of best selling devices this holiday season. And so if you're looking for more detail on how it's all affecting Amazon's stock, be sure to check out this story. (Hint: Rivals, like Best Buy (BBY) and Walmart (WMT) should be scared.)
Watch More From TheStreet:
- Watch: Here Is Everything You Need to Know About the Stock Market in 2018
- Five of 2017's Biggest Tech Moments: Video
- Here Is What to Expect From the IPO Market in 2018
- Kawasaki Unveils Z 900 RS Motorcycle in Time for Holidays
- Video: This Mind Blowing Stock Market Statistic May Keep You Up At Night