Did you forget to check those nine notifications before you hopped on the train? Here's everything you need to prepare to close out this week of trading during your morning commute:
1. YouTube (GOOGL) aims to launch a subscription music service in March.
2. Caterpillar (CAT) reportedly admitted to performing unnecessary repairs on its railcars and attempting to conceal the evidence.
3. Bitcoin prices experienced a slight 11% drop after yesterday's record highs.
4. Britain and the EU reached a deal to settle the Brexit divorce bill, which will allow further negotiations.
5. Futures point higher ahead of the November jobs report.
Watch More with TheStreet: