Here's what you need to know ahead of Thursday's opening bell:
1. Broadcom (AVGO) beat expectations with adjusted earnings of $4.59 a share.
2. Alibaba (BABA) inked a deal with Ford to use its online retail arm to sell Ford cars in China.
3. Citigroup (C) could take a $20 billion hit from a 20% corporate tax rate.
4. Disney (DIS) CEO Bob Iger could extend his tenure if it purchases assets from Fox, the Wall Street General reported.
6. Futures point higher as investors tweak their portfolios ahead of year's end.
Watch More with TheStreet: